A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session: they occupy minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – CyP will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services on offer, such as, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, the identification of the session, access to restricted access area, memorisation of order details, the purchase process of an order, the request for registration or participation in an event, security elements during navigation, storage of content for the broadcasting of videos or sound and the sharing of content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the localisation from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical use measurement and analysis. We analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the product and service offer.
– Advertising cookies: These allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. We analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible so the editor can include an application or platform from which the requested service is provided in a web page. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third-party cookies: The website of www.cypcore.com can use third-party services that, on behalf of CYP, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.